Hey, what’s up? Echo and Joey here, and we’re the founders of Your PM Sidekick!
We help ambitious and experienced professionals, from business and technical fields, prepare to take the PMP exam.
How? By helping to overcome the challenges of time management at home & work. To practice more efficient studying by using focused study tips & plans that can be put to use in 3-4 hours a week (Or more. Or less. Whatever works for you).
All of this, and more, to help you achieve your personal goals of getting a high paying, flexible role as a PMP, allowing more time for travel, hobbies and a bump in salary.
Has your studying made you think:
- “I’m reading material and not remembering it a day later”
- “I’m getting different scores and its confusing”
- “I just feel exhausted from studying and trying to learn everything”
- “I don’t have a weekend life, can’t participate in anything, and if I go celebrate it takes away from studying”
- “Every question seems to have four correct answers”
- “It’s so hard to balance work, family and this course or exam”
- “I’m terrified I’m going to be audited and fail”
- “I’m finding it difficult to focus. I’m trying to study but find myself all over the book”
- “I’m so scared of not passing and having to continue these crazy study effortsl. I want my life back!”
Or….you just need to talk to someone who has been through the same journey and struggles.
We know getting your PMP certification means a lot. With your ambition and some good ol’ hard work, you’ll soon have “PMP” next to your name.
There are a ton of resources out there. It’s overwhelming and intimidating. We’ve vetted through a LOT of them to share what you need to really know, what you need to be mostly familiar with, and what you can simply IGNORE.
FREE 14 page e-book: Get 1 hour of your time back every day through more effective studying
- Learn to consume & retain PMP content better
- Techniques that align with the way your mind works
- Do’s & Dont’s of studying to maintain focus
- And much more…
Just let us know who you are and where to send it!